Are you looking for a farm that will give you the flexibility of quality grazing, privacy and lifestyle?
Then you need to book an inspection of "Warrawee"
• Located just 38km north of Bathurst and 236Km from Sydney
• The scale of Warrawee *730 Ha or *1803Ac offers multiple income options and lifestyle balance
• There is an abundance of spring growth, benefiting from the strong winter rains
• Small areas of creek and river flats rise to undulating open grazing land to timbered ridges provides exceptional privacy
• The Winburndale Rivulet borders the southern boundary of the property and is known to support a diverse range of fish and wildlife species
• Excellent water security with double frontage to the Winburndale Rivulet River, 3 creeks, 10 dams, spring fed gullies and an equipped bore
• Rated at 1DSE/acre and an EFY17/18, harvested and sold *1,000 wild goats for additional income
• Improvements consist of renovated 3 bedroom cottage, hay, machinery and shearing sheds, stables, steel sheep, cattle yards and 3phase power
• Warrawee would be suitable for 4WD getaways and supports wildlife of deer, pigs, kangaroos and wallabies
Warrawee is an ideal commercial livestock farm on the central tablelands.
Inspection is a must
DSE Dry Sheep Equivalent
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property Warrawee 1621 Turondale Road, Bruinbun. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections