Nicholsons, 302.4 Acres - 122.4 Hectares
Are you dreaming of your first farm, or with the strong livestock prices wanting to expand your livestock operation.
Then, "Nicholsons" is the ideal property for you.
- This exceptional farm is located in the tightly held Garland/Lyndhurst area
- Situated *36km to Blayney, *55km to Cowra, *63km to Orange, *73km to Bathurst, *250km to Canberra and *277km to Sydney
- Renowned for its reliable rainfall *800mm or *32", and moderate seasonal temperatures, allows for productive pastures and crops
- Topography is undulation to rolling with elevated country views
- *80% new internal fencing, divided into 11 paddocks for maximising of pastures with high density grazing and ample shade timber
- Well watered with double frontage to the Gubbenbun Creek and 11 dams
- Central laneway system allows for a one man operation and ease of mustering stock to the yards
- Steel cattleyards with loading race with hard stand area
- CTLX sale yards at Carcoar is *26km away
- Build your dream country home as there is a building entitlement available and backbone power close by
"Nicholsons" will allow you to diversify your agricultural possibilities from this productive farm.
For Sale by Auction, unless sold prior
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property 1050 Garland Road, Garland. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections