* Situated just 50km* to Bathurst & 250km* to Sydney
* Impressive weekender/building site with extensive views to the east, south and west
* Private position with 2wd access from the Box Ridge Road
* “Sky Line” is mostly native Australian Bush, with a mix of wild animals in the general area including kangaroos, wedgetail eagles, wallabies, wombats, possums and much more....
* The property is not fenced however has been marked by surveyor pegs
* Phone line at the front boundary and phone reception available
* No tracks or dams
* “Sky Line” is an affordable large scale recreational property ideal for weekend getaway, motor bike riding, bush walking, hiking, hunting, firewood collection, trail riding and much more.
- There is no tracks or trails
- There is no fences
- Dirt Road to the gate
- There is no known water on the property
- The Box Ridge Road fronts the Northern boundary for approx 2km
- Inspection Monday to Friday (by appointment)
For more information or to book your inspection, contact the sales team today 02 6336 1585.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property 871 Box Ridge Road, Turondale. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections